About the Product:
This sustainable facial cleansing sponge is made out of konjac powder, derived from a plant commonly eaten in the Japanese diet. These all-natural sponges gently remove impurities from your pores for a soft glowy complexion. The green tea helps disinfect the skin and prevent blemishes by effectively reducing acne inflammation. Great for all skin types, particularly acne-prone and sensitive skin.
How to Use:
- Soak the sponge in hot water and gently squeeze until the sponge becomes soft.
- Lather your soap of choice, then gently wash the face with the sponge. The sponge can also be used without soap.
- Rinse the face thoroughly.
- After use, thoroughly rinse the sponge to remove all dirt and soap.
- Press the sponge between the palms of your hands to remove excess water.
- Place the sponge in a sealed container and place it in the refrigerator.
- Do not use the dry sponge on your skin. Please wet the sponge thoroughly before use.
- Do not scrub vigorously with the sponge.
- Do not wring out the sponge when squeezing out excess water.
- Do not leave the sponge in the shower or bathroom.
- Do not use with bath salts or detergents containing enzymes.
Made with: Konjac mannan, green tea powder, green clay, calcium hydroxide
Formulated Without: Antibacterial agents, preservatives, artificial coloring agents